Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apply for admin

What's so funny noobs? Ask him any the good rusher like Yosa or AndersonKunnert or that Benis guys, the real rushers get lots of smokes kills
    Last edited by [gyul]gyull; 08-10-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Hmm??? Gyull an admin, lets just take a few to let that soak in.

Yes I can help you guy when youre asleep and clean ups the server so you can rest easy

wouldn't be a server left, everyone gets perma banned except for the people that love to blow kissed to gyull and suck ass

"blow kissed to gyull" lol make a senses man!! learned it the English! blow kisses to gyull, the greatest rusher

I've about had enough of this thread.
    Gyull, you will never be admin on this server.
    You start more votebans on players that are legit than anyone else.
    I would hate to see what you would do with admin powers.
    I'm sure you would kill this server.

Ruk

Ok man sorry I won't post anymore hogwash's here

I will say this Gyull.
    You are a good rusher, but you would be a much better player if you would chill on using chat.
    That is why people cant stand you.
    Less chat more play is what you need.

Ruk

hear me out ppl, if its yes its great if no then whatever:

application for admin position (or possible assistant admin)
    Player: Gen-Rampage5
    Game: Battlefield 3 (also known as fuckfest with nade spam 9000)
    Reason this player should be picked: Loyal to server and admins, follows most ( If not all rules), never vote-kicked or banned off server in history of XN, donates money to server bi-weekly, overall good general player.
    Reason for application?: I feel like the server needs a(n) admin when benis, ruk, or Chicago, or slinger are not on the game and are busy with other things, real life etc etc.
    How often would you be on game?: for about 6-8 hours a day, maybe more maybe less?
    Should XN make Gen-Rampage5 admin ( or assistant admin) 7 to 8 out of 10 ppl give it a yes because they are forced too!

thank you for your vote

P.S. even if i dont get admin position you guys still need that $50 a month plus that i donate so shit im here till the last server dies!

We really don't need anymore admins on this server guys.

Thanks!
    Ruk