Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
I do not mind dealing with players breaking the rules using racism on the server. On the other hand.....
I am not going to babysit the server and tell players not to use the chat to try to get under players skin. It's part of the game.

It's a public server that players come to game, rage or what ever makes them feel better.(within the rule limits)
I've seen you play on the server and your game play is above average.
So if you think I'm gonna sit here and tell others players not to upset you then you have a rude awakening coming.
Maybe you should try to turn off chat if you are that sensitive to it.

The voteban/kick is on the server for a reason.

You'd be surprised on how helpful it is.

Thanks,
Ruk
I get where you are coming from! These are something common in game servers. But I don't think Gyull belongs in the 'something common' zone here. He continuously crosses boundaries and attacks players personally ALL THE TIME! Raging out is one thing, but what he does is beyond that. After the previous warning you gave him, I thought it would be okay. I stopped responding to him all together in the chats. Yet, he provokes me often! He uses demeaning terms in chat if he happens to kill me in the game.

I have stopped playing here for a week and a half now! Given that more players are agitated by the acts of a single player, as an admin, you should take efforts to make the game play good for everyone. You tried your best to warn him. I don't get why you won't place a temporary ban for the least!