Issue with Battlefield 3 Metro Server

Hi Xtreme, I was just posting inquiring if anyone else has ever had a crashing problem on the Metro server. Every time I join it, I either crash on the loading screen, or get in and then crash shortly thereafter. Does anyone else have a similar issue, is there a cause?

If anyone whos on the administrative side of things wants to look into this, my in game name is Theocidal.

Not seeing any issues with the server.
    Have you tried running a repair in origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaetius View Post
    Hi Xtreme, I was just posting inquiring if anyone else has ever had a crashing problem on the Metro server. Every time I join it, I either crash on the loading screen, or get in and then crash shortly thereafter. Does anyone else have a similar issue, is there a cause?

If anyone whos on the administrative side of things wants to look into this, my in game name is Theocidal.
    I have exact same issues Theo, never had this problem until same date, 5 Sep. It's happened over 50 times in last week now don't know why, same thing happens to some of my Egypt clan mates.

Are you able to get in the server now American_Swine?

Unless NFO is having a routing issue, I don't see any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    Are you able to get in the server now American_Swine?

Unless NFO is having a routing issue, I don't see any problems.
    Yes mate I got in twice today and played for 30 mins and 20 mins before quitting so maybe issue is resolved, still unsure what was happening for that last week or so

OK!
    Let me know if it starts acting up again.

Thanks
    Ruk