Threaded View

Exclamation #82011 ban clean soldiers??

Hi warriors!

I was banned globally by Even Balance but nowhere is the reason for banning, gamehack, aimbot .... anything, no violations, GUID 4f53e6da, check me out everywhere you can check it out and see if they find out anything ans tell me...... following up on these 5 days and I noticed that other players I know have been banned for violation # 82011.

First #82011 January 7 around 03:22PM, the day i was banned.
    https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/i.../Battlefield+3

I researched a lot, I have slept badly these days, unexplained banishes occur for quite some time, but after violation # 82011 has become out of control, many players are not in the ban list, like me, were simply banned.... I spent a lot on the pc, the game was very expensive because I bought it shortly after the release, physical media for souvenir, Premium, a small fortune with energy, 4223h of game, almost 7 years (fighting with my wife to play a little more like 2:00 am, and drunk... kkk), a channel with gameplays and tutorials and my car rusting in a corner of the garage to buy some hardware.... and I'm watching all my work going straight.... frustration!!!

I'm desesperate, i talk with EA Help on facebook, twitter, pbbans, foruns, EA, Dice... in this week I already sent a message in LinkedIn to EA, Dice, Jason, Dave, Ken Moss and even Andrew Wilson, CEO of EA, no one answers, the only way is to open a ticket on EB that will never be answered, i made 7 tickets!!!!!!!

I do not know what to do anymore, it's hard i start a game so do not kill 100+, why would I use hack? I have another account with 113h that is working normally, so why would I use a hack on an account with more than 4000h? There is a problem and I hope it will be resolved, I will not rest until I have my account back.
    Last edited by JaguarPaw; 01-12-2019 at 11:47 AM.