Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken4916 View Post
    Have tried everything I can find on the forum nothing seems to work. Got this error after the server crashed while I was playing, after that keep getting the error message when trying to join the server. Got this error before when the ping of the server didn't show up on the Battlelog server browser. Probably issues with Origin or Battlelog not sure.

Mate uninstall origin and reinstall, same thing happened to me a few days ago and some others I know.

Quote Originally Posted by American_Swine View Post
    Mate uninstall origin and reinstall, same thing happened to me a few days ago and some others I know.

Thanks will try that. I restored the whole system with a working backup didn't work either. When uninstall Origin just now it was on drive D: instead of C: so this could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by American_Swine View Post
    That didn't work either. Will just leave it at that for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken4916 View Post
    Have tried everything I can find on the forum nothing seems to work. Got this error after the server crashed while I was playing, after that keep getting the error message when trying to join the server. Got this error before when the ping of the server didn't show up on the Battlelog server browser. Probably issues with Origin or Battlelog not sure.

it is a problem with the ports of your computer, you need to open them with a program called Smart Port Forwarding and create a UDP and TCP port, both with the same ip and you just have to change Listen Port 3659 in both and you can play, you will have who uses this program every time you play bf

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_Fury View Post
    it is a problem with the ports of your computer, you need to open them with a program called Smart Port Forwarding and create a UDP and TCP port, both with the same ip and you just have to change Listen Port 3659 in both and you can play, you will have who uses this program every time you play bf
    Thanks. I am not going to purchase a new copy of BF3 or change ISP. Look at the bright side; less playing video games and less players got killed by bipods and use the time do something else

Pretty sure he gave up on fixing it.

anyway the method that explains is the final solution in a 98% that this problem occurs

The last thing that comes to my mind.. > Do you have the Battlefield 3 ™ with that ™ after the logo?
    This will sound stupid, but I don't know the reason why the game crashes, do not open, can't join server, freeze and more when you have that TM on the launcher, try deleting that TM from all the folders of Battlefield 3 and try again, I knew some people that did EVERYTHING to solve problems for Battlefield 3 and nothing worked, try this if you have that.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-