Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban Story

Ban Story

Today I was playing on XtremeNoobs 24/7 Metro 1200 Tic -64P- in bf3. I was looking at the chat to see a player named FDG Rasta asking me where my turban is. This is clearly a racists remark and it happened out of the blue while I was playing today. 2/12/2016. I then proceeded to tell him he was racists, as he kept going this made me very upset and his team mates started joining in and supporting him. Shortly after about ten minutes of harassment of us going back and fourth I was banned, due to being a disruptive player. But was I suppose to sit there and take this? I dont understand. I am in Chicago and this sever I really enjoy because I get great gaming experience but this incident has ruined that. I would like my ban appealed even if I am to play with a mute as a punishment.

In Game Name: SikhSoldjaa
    Ban reason: Distributive Player
    Date of the ban: 2/12/2016

Not sure what happened on this ban or who banned you.
    The admins will discuss it and we'll get back to ya.

Ruk

SikhSoldjaa - US Army - Charlie > who cares you polack
    SikhSoldjaa > you think becuase some rasta spick has a mouth we will be scared
    [17:09:34] FDB_Rasta > IDGAF ABOUT BRITAIN
    [17:09:37] SnK-VeccZyy - US Army > rev?
    [17:09:46] SikhSoldjaa > dumass hitler saulated us
    [17:09:56] 666JoJo666 > HEIL
    [17:09:57] SikhSoldjaa > its in our blood we are soldiers
    [17:10:03] SikhSoldjaa > now go cut some grass
    SikhSoldjaa > you both must be mexicans

Let me guess your just misunderstood. The ban will stay.

tell me something admin, was i just suppose to take his shit? the first person to start shit should be banned not me

for the record my mom is mexican and my dad is sikh.

You can do like most people do and ignore the kids that like to troll other players.

Nah man that's accepting the punishment no worries I'll be sure to tell my buddies to stop playing on this sever because the admin thinks it's ok to not ban the other guy no worries. Enjoy being a fag admin

Enjoy being a fag admin
    Ya, he's innocent.

lol
    And to think we were discussing the ban to remove it.
    Make sure you also tell your buddies that you acted like a 5 year old on the forums as well.
    I think you need to mature a little bit more before you deal with the general population.
    Learn to ignore kids that are calling you names would be a good place to start.
    Enjoy telling everyone we banned you.

Ruk

Meet up admin im in chicago, lets see how tough you are. Supporting the fag that started the racists shit yeah real fair assholes. Fuck the sever There are plenty of others, hahaha faggets get a life