Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

It is very UNFAIR what you are doing here. I already managed to get the kpm of the aug down. It is not my problem to have kpm above 5. I didn't do ANYTHING. I DO NOT CHEAT OR MACRO. It is very unfair, because xn is a server where I liked to play. I do not have any more servers to play on.

If you do not like the admin skills then why are you still here?
    Plenty of other servers for you to be pro on.
    You lie when you say there are no other servers. Unless you are banned from them as well.
    Thanks
    Ruk

because i am trying to understand why I got banned. It is not my fault that you are bad on a game. Why am I banned?

What is going next. You're going to delete this thread? you probably going to. Looks like you like power huh.

What part of YOU ARE TOO PRO do you not understand?
    Autoadmin does a fantastic job of keeping cheats/hacks and just plan pro players off our server so us noobs can have fun.

autoadmin did you a favor of not getting votebanned off the server cause I can assure you, you wouldve been voted off.

Thanks for eulogizing me. I do not understand. Since I'M BETTER THAN YOU. You can't accept me to play in your server? I told you. KPM of the AUG is LOWER than 5 now. Will I still get the ban? We're talking the AUTOBAN I got because a KPM over 5. NOW it is lower than 5. THIS IS UNFAIR. I can prove in anyways I DO NOT CHEAT.
    You're not even trying to understand why I got ban either.

Why would I delete a thread?

Because you like to ban people that is just better than you. I don't know maybe you like to delete things you do not like. Right?

WOW kid.
    It's time for you to move on.
    I'm done here. Have a good weekend.