Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCoitus View Post
    Can't you guys disable the PB on the server? Run it thru some other anti-cheat softwares, DIY-style?
    Disable the PB ???
    Last edited by ANKABOOM; 07-08-2019 at 12:23 AM.

My understanding is that PB is optional and it "filters" players trying to join the server (and while they are on the server) for code that may be cheating.

Do all BF3 servers use PB by default and is there something else to use? I ask because if PB is giving people a hard time, we should be able to drop their services (they're shitty as far as I'm concerned) and use other anti-cheat software. They don't even have a number to call on their website! How is it that we're putting up with them and do we have to?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to spam with my posts, but I actually found my ban. It's not 81660, it's 88004. Here it is below:

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-422880.html

It is an "even balance violation." I haven't a clue regarding what any of it means. Anyone have any idea?
    I have done nothing to alter the game since I got it in 2013 and I've been playing it on the same computer as back then. Could it be my outdated technology?

Evenbalance is punkbuster.
    EA requires servers to run Punkbuster to be ranked servers.

As of right now, your only option is to just start a new account.

And even if I had this option to run a ranked server I believe that disabling PB would be like putting a sign saying; "true cheaters are welcome".

I just got banned #88004 also
    pro

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    wow
    was fun playing with you guys
    I won't buy the game again since nothing says im not going to get ban again for no reason
    I look at the stats of people getting ban 88004 and it can happen to any kind of player good or bad its stupid
    Don't know if this come from all the drop from the last couple weeks
    Last time I played game drop a week ago and now im banned

Im not sure how this is happening.
    Either EvenBalance is doing this on purpose or someone has found a way to get players banned by punkbuster.
    Hate to see this crap happening.