Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I researched in forums and I learned about these spontaneous prohibitions, the range of innocent people is very limited, so to speak, they are only 11%. The thing is that is happening with several games of origin and EA and explained the following: most likely they have stolen / pirated their PB GUID and EA Guid by hackers, use their accounts to use hacks and unfortunately the GUID Corrupted are related with your accounts, be innocent or not. You have to appeal and request since ip and country your account was surprised using a hack

The problem with your analogy is, every time you log onto a server it records your IP.
    The bans are listed with the same IP's the players have been using.

Hello, today was my turn. I was nearly 1 month away from the Battlefield and then when I login in this happen: https://imgur.com/hSLgfcy
    I have a doubt if someone got acess to the guid list and then try to spoof it with randon guids? Or are guids unique to the player?

This is my final goodbye, it was nice to play with you guys. Hope we meet on another great multiplayer game.

*NOTE* I was using latest Nvidia drivers + Windows 10 with latest updates so I donĀ“t think this was because of no updates.

Good luck on the server : )

The reason this happened is because you have 1-WarriorOne in your friends list. Heathen.

Bah... Battletits sucks.. Who would ever put a delusional "anti cheat" system like PB? Is there anybody working at EA about this? This is the most obsolete game support I have ever known..
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Bah... Battletits sucks.. Who would ever put a delusional "anti cheat" system like PB? Is there anybody working at EA about this? This is the most obsolete game support I have ever known..
    So gay...