Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Violation (gamehack) 81660

For those affected by PB ban "VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 81660" we hear you. We believe it's a false positive as 100+ bans happened almost overnight. Many of them from this server. Unfortunately it's out of our hands, we cannot remove this ban. It seems that PB (Evenbalance) has released a definition update that has caused this to happen.

If you haven't already, please open tickets with Evenbalance directly: https://www.evenbalance.com/troublet...new_ticket.php

Waiting for a mass unban may not happen, especially if no one is raising it to PB's attention. Opening tickets will force them to take notice.

The last false positive we had in BF3 was 3 years back in 2015 so it could also be legitimate bans caused by "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time,when the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
    If they find themselves that the ban was triggered in error the bans will be removed immediately,If they don't then there's no unban.

I read a post from another player that had the latest Nvidia driver and got banned.
    He loaded the game up with another account with an older nvidia driver and didn't get banned.
    He seems to think it's something to do with either BFV beta or the nvidia driver doing it.

Ruk

I haven't updated NVDIA drivers in a few weeks but did download BFV. Having gone through this before, I doubt Even Balance does anything. Especially for a game this old. Only other thing I can think of running in the background is NVDIA inspector, which tweaks the video card for optimal performance based on the game you're playing. Link for that is here:
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details...-download.html

very angurrrry

I also played BFV beta and also updated my nvidia drivers and had no problem and I still play BF3 without any problem.
    All players banned by that violation need submit a support ticket to Even Balance http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php because until today all false positives have always been corrected by them.

Thanks for the info Madz.
    After reading all the post on multiple sites about this ban I find it hard to believe that it is not a false positive, but I have been wrong before.

Ruk

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    Thanks for the info Madz.
    After reading all the post on multiple sites about this ban I find it hard to believe that it is not a false positive, but I have been wrong before.

Ruk
    What about that one time.... Or that other time... Or the time before that

All wrong

Quote Originally Posted by byCarlsJr View Post
    What about that one time.... Or that other time... Or the time before that

All wrong
    lol
    There was this one time at band camp I got it right though.

Already have! I'm not currently checking the NVDIA drives to see if that's the case. Otherwise, these FXXXXXXX idiots at PB better get ther MFing act together. This is BS!