Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General_zeusz?

General_zeusz?

Hello

I'll be honest, i am completely new to the PC world compared to everyone else here. I built my PC about a little under a year ago after saving paycheck after paycheck. I'm in my third year of college studying computer science and I work in their IT department. Now I have devoted this next year income to complete the build. And yes I am that guy who has torn up shoes and faded t shirts. And sometimes goes hungry to save a couple bucks for the me build.

I have no other experience in playing any fps games, because i could never afford it. XN took my fps virginity lol. I chose Bf3 for the game, but I stayed for the people.

--general_zeusz

P.S. I love C4, and I hate claymores.

Hey General!
    Welcome to the site.

Glad you are enjoying the server. It's players like yourself that makes it fun for us.

P.S. I hate c4, gaymores, nades and fag rounds. lol

Ruk

Thank you Rukus,

Hey hey, hello.
    Yet another that I thought was already XN.
    Great to see you here.

CracHo i can see where you would have trouble knowing all the XN members. There was an admin a bit ago in a far far away galaxy. Sorry still but hurt about missing opening night. Any way as i was saying, he would just let anyone in whether he knew them or not. Benis and myself have taken other measures to insure that this will no longer be the case. I did however ask one of our admins to put a list of all members together so we can keep track, but that admin has a bad drinking problem and has also become unreadable. So bottom line "WHO REALLY KNOWS".

I might be the admin with a "drinking problem", i can deal with that. I don't necessarily see it as a "problem" though?

hahahaha step01:admit the problem.

Doing better than me, I used to drink over $1,000 a weekend and now with the friggin pain killers I am on I can not have more than a beer with out getting high as hell, lol!

All pain killers must be shared with the admins. It's in the rules.

lol. does this rules apply to Hard drugs