-iD4rKn1ghT- is 10.2% on cheat o meter.

can you guys look into this player. he is 10.2% on cheat o meter.

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=+-iD4rKn1ghT-

I'll let the other admins look at your post since you think I don't do anything.....

Ruk

he's been on the server for a long time, with several different accounts. I think that's probably why the cheat score is high. He switches to the losing team all of the time, and we're going to let him play unless it cause a problem on the server. Our only concern is doing what's best for the server, and the vote system is free to use if you think we are wrong .
    Last edited by benis; 06-20-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    I'll let the other admins look at your post since you think I don't do anything.....

Ruk
    never said you did not do anything i seen u work. i said u said the guy was ok. with a 16% score on cheat o meter. thats all.

Agello keep in mind that any decision that we make will always be made with the best intentions of the server. Although you or anyone else may not always agree with our actions, it is ours to make. We do appreciate our players posting on the forum about things that may not be right or just to stop in and say Hi.

thanks all. i was not pointing fingers and sorry if i may have seemed like it. i do understand and have what everyone is saying. at times it just seems like the hackers are taking over the server and it angers me at times. i do have to realize this you your guys server and the decisions ARE made by either one. my apology to all. BTW is benis really that old?

Yep! Benis is an old fart.