Troglobytes Games has announced that the dystopian delivery simulator developed by Tiny Pixel and Stupidi Pixel, Death Noodle Delivery, will be released on PC on April 4th, 2024. Console versions will follow later.

This is the first I?ve heard of Death Noodle Delivery, but it seems to combine two things I very deeply love: noodles and Paperboy. You ride your hoverboard down the neon-soaked streets of dystopia, throwing cups of noodles at people nearby. Some of the scenes depict the delivery person riding down a highway on their hoverboard while people try to kill them, so high sodium levels aren?t the only dangers in this game.

https://youtu.be/2Wa_WffPCMo?feature=shared

Between the delivery and death scenes, the protagonist returns to their depressing apartment. It?s a bit more difficult to discern what goes on at the apartment, but the presser mentions that you deal with ?the relationships in his apartment complex, where tech-obsessed neighbors, seedy characters, and AI malfunctions leave little room for boredom.?

Whenever I?m very stressed out, I often have dreams involving noodles. I?m not making that up. The most recurring imagery in my dreams is noodles. I?m not sure what that imagery is supposed to mean, but I think it?s just my subconscious comfort eating.

I didn?t bring that up for any specific reason, so I?m just going to use it to segue into saying that I am very interested in Death Noodle Delivery.

Death Noodle Delivery is out on PC April 4th, 2024. Ports for Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch platforms will arrive sometime after that.

The post Death Noodle Delivery looks like dystopian cyberpunk Paperboy, is out in April appeared first on Destructoid.

More...