It seems that whenever something becomes popular, AliExpress isn?t far behind and knock-off merchandise can be ordered across the globe. Palworld, it seems, is no exception to this law of the internet and this has frankly terrifying consequences.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that AliExpress vendors have latched onto Palworld as though it?s the lifeblood they?ve been needing. From stickers to plushies and everything in between, it seems that you can get any unofficial Palworld merch you could ever want on there. I know this because I downloaded the App and fell into a very strange wormhole.

Among the most popular items currently available on AliExpress are Palworld clothes. Hoodies, shirts, hats, and pajamas are all up for grabs. However, not all of these items are something that should exist and some of them have left fans of the game particularly scarred and reaching for the bleach.

Palworld costumes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Palworld/co...eb2x&context=3

One Reddit user shared their find on the r/Palworld subreddit and left other users horrified and amused in equal measure.

Now, I?m not sure about you, but most of my enjoyment of the Pals in Palworld is thanks to the fact that they?re, at least in my opinion, cute. Depresso is a knee-high depiction of adult life and Grizzbolt is a rotund ball of electrical energy.

Seeing these Pals brought to life as grown-man-sized, inevitably poor-quality dress-up outfits has me wishing I had the power to erase very specific memories that I never needed to gain.

There?s even a video that?s pure nightmare fuel:

Perhaps predictably, players in the comments of this post called out the cowardice of the creators for the lack of Lovander costumes. Maybe I?m a coward too, because that?s not something I ever wish to see.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, if you do want to get your hands on these terror-inducing items, you?ll have to wait a few months for delivery. I checked (for science) and the estimated delivery time is currently set to sometime in April, so you?ll likely forget that you ordered this and be in for a shock when it arrives on your doorstep.

The post Palworld players left horrified by nightmare fuel AliExpress items appeared first on Destructoid.

More...