Xbox Live Gold is no more, but in its place comes dozens of Xbox Game Pass Core games to play alongside access to the console's online services. It's certainly the end of an era, and we've gotten some requests to create a clear list of what's available: here you go!

With Xbox Game Pass Core, you can play many games, including Among Us and Fallout 4. There are a bunch of single-player and multiplayer titles to check out. The neat thing is that you don't have to do anything if you're already subscribed to Xbox Live Gold.

Image via Xbox

Every Xbox Game Pass Core game, listed

Here are all of the Xbox Game Pass Core games you can play right now. They include:

• Among Us

• Astroneer

• Celeste

• Dead Cells

• Descenders

• Dishonored 2

• DOOM Eternal Standard Edition

• Fable Anniversary

• Fallout 4

• Fallout 76

• Firewatch

• Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition

• Gang Beasts

• Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition

• Golf with your Friends

• Grounded

• Halo 5: Guardians

• Halo Wars 2

• Hellblade: Senua?s Sacrifice

• Human Fall Flat

• INSIDE

• LIMBO

• Ori & the Will of the Wisps

• Overcooked! 2

• Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

• Powerwash Simulator

• Psychonauts 2

• Slay the Spire

• Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition

• Stardew Valley

• State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

• Superliminal

• The Elder Scrolls Online

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder?s Revenge

• Unpacking

• Vampire Survivors

[Thanks, Windows Central]

What should you download first?

There are some standouts from the Xbox Game Pass Core list. Golf With Your Friends is a thrilling multiplayer mini-golf game that's a lot of fun with...well...your friends. The courses feature all sorts of twists and turns along the way to catch you off guard. I've laughed so many times because of seeing my pals' failures.

If you want another indie hit to play, Celeste is one of my favorite games, period. It has a gorgeous pixel art style matched with wonderful, atmospheric music from Lena Raine. The engrossing story it tells, which goes hand-in-hand with the difficult platforming truly hooked me in. It says you can conquer your struggles and triumph.

Some first-party Xbox games are part of the Xbox Game Pass Core lineup as well. It has Halo 5: Guardians, Psychonauts 2, and Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition just to name a few.

Xbox Game Pass Core costs $9.99 per month or $59.99 per year. It includes all of the games above and online multiplayer access.

The post Here’s a clear list of every Xbox Game Pass Core game appeared first on Destructoid.

More...