Check out this guide if you are

There are just over 50 days left until the arrival of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom for Nintendo Switch. This game has been a long-time coming (though not as long as we've been waiting for Metroid Prime 4), and I'm already making plans to dedicate a least a week of my life to exploring the skies above Hyrule. With just under two months until it arrives, and a somewhat sparse release calendar between now and then, I'm thinking now is as good a time as any to revisit The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And what better way to revisit a game I love so much than with a guide that'll help me experience everything this game has to offer?
For those looking to get back into the best-selling Zelda game of all time or experience it for the first time, Nintendo has uploaded the Breath of the Wild Explorer's Guide as a free PDF download over on the Zelda website. Originally released with the Explorer's Edition of the game, the guide gives players tips on what they need to survive their epic quest across Hyrule. Everything from the different runes to hunting tips is included. There's even a bit of history if this is your first time seeing what The Legend of Zelda is all about.
What's not included are several sections of the guide as, for whatever reason, more than a dozen pages from the back half of the guide are missing. It's a curious omission, but what's included is good enough to get you started on your adventure. I know in all my trips to save the princess, I didn't do too much hunting or cooking. With this guide, I just might make those a priority this time.
Hopefully, those missing pages are restored soon. Either way, I'll have this guide on my iPad when I finally jump back into Breath of the Wild. I'll just keep it in the folder alongside the Earthbound Player's Guide that was uploaded online last year.
The post Are you replaying Zelda: Breath of the Wild before Tears of the Kingdom? appeared first on Destructoid.

More...