And all because the lady loves...

Nintendo has announced the next topic of discussion set to cause a helluva lot of mess in colorful arena shooter Splatoon 3 ? Set to kick off on the weekend of February 11, the next Splatfest will ask squid kids and octolings everywhere to pick their favorite form of chocolate: Dark, Milk, or White.
As always each choice will be captained by one of our three lovable splatfest hosts, with Shiver representing Team Dark, Frye representing Team Milk, and Big Guy lumbered with absolutely-not-going-to-win Team White. Players can participate in a public vote for their team of choice before fighting it out for Clout Points in a weekend of super-sticky mayhem. Our hosts will then reveal the grand winner when the curtain falls on February 13. Who you got? Don't bet on white. It's not going to win.
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/s...ia4Zx4QWq2FNmw
I'm a Dark chocolate fan, myself, though that's more of a medicinal thing ? my stomach hates milk, y'see ? but I can imagine this particularly sweet battle could be fairly heated. And it will also be interesting to see how global tastes differ from each other. To celebrate the announcement of this new splatfest, I'm probably going to eat some chocolate every day in the lead up to the event, and during, and then after.
We'll be sure to give you a reminder when the big weekend approaches. Until then, take a look at the results for the last splatfest, which saw Frye bag her first-ever victory, after campaigning for Team Sweet.
Splatoon 3 is available now on Nintendo Switch.
The post Splatoon 3 next splatfest set to tickle your chocolate tastebuds appeared first on Destructoid.

More...