It seems the iconic Red Rocket station will be featured in the show

With the success of HBO's adaptation of The Last of Us, the future for game-to-TV adaptations is looking brighter than ever. We don't have a ton of info on Amazon's Fallout series as of yet, but based on my optimism and some unofficial photos of the set that have leaked on Twitter, it looks like this series will at least have the set design to contend with some of the greats that have come before it. A fan who goes by J Carson on Twitter found the show's set still under construction in New York and was able to snap a whole series of photos, which feature the real-life replica of Fallout's famed Red Rocket filling station.
https://twitter.com/jcarson_nyack/st...02118986776578
You can see in the photos that the Red Rocket sign is still covered in plastic, and J Carson mentions that the rocket itself hasn't been built as of the taking of the photos ? there's also a chance it won't be built at all if they plan on adding it in post. Through the wheelbarrows and construction lifts, you can start to get a sense of what the station will look like in the final show. As a fan of retro futurism myself, I kind of wish all of our gas stations looked like this, minus the rust and wreckage.
https://twitter.com/jcarson_nyack/st...gas-station%2F
As for any screenshots from the upcoming Fallout series, we only have one official image so far ? it features two figures in Vault suits with the number 33 on the back looking toward another figure silhouetted in the illuminated opening of a Vault door. These fan photos are the first we're seeing of the show's take on the wastelands, but even in its unfinished form, the Red Rocket has me hyped up for the series all over again. The show is set to go into production sometime this year after having secured its showrunners and a director for the premiere, so it's only a matter of time before we get some more details on what's to come.
The post Some unofficial photos of the Fallout TV series set just dropped appeared first on Destructoid.

More...