Too Spoopy 4 Me

Supermassive Games has announced that its upcoming VR ghost train The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR will no longer meet its previously announced February 22 release date ? The spooky-ooky title will now be jump scaring onto the PSVR2 platform on March 16.
"It has always been our aim to release in the launch window of the new PlayStation VR2 headset but it is also massively important to us that you, the players, receive the most polished, terrifying experience possible when you strap in for your first ride in The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR," writes Supermassive Games in a press statement.
"With this in mind, we have made the difficult decision to set a new launch date of March 16, 2023."
https://twitter.com/SuperMGames/stat...cK9RZ3i4LH8ojg
Described as Supermassive's "most ambitious virtual reality project to date", Switchback VR will plunge players into an immersive, atmospheric, and super-scary 3D world, as they ride a literal rollercoaster through five distinct regions, inspired by the stories of the studio's horror anthology series, The Dark Pictures. So be prepared to visit the ghouls, witches, and demons of Man of Medan, Little Hope, House of Ashes, and the most recent entry, The Devil in Me.
The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR will launch on March 16. The PSVR2 hardware launches worldwide on February 22, priced at a somewhat princely $550 USD. Who says you can't put a price on terror?
The post The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR delayed to March 16 appeared first on Destructoid.

More...