Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Good day and good weekend, friends of Destructoid! I hope all of my friends in the U.S. of A. enjoyed their Thanksgiving/Turkey Day weekends, and that the extended holiday offered you a little respite from the weekly grind. Today, as the cold, cold tendrils of my office tell me, we have hit December, and the final month of the year, Yep, just like that, 2022 is preparing to make its way outta the door, donning aviator shades and with a shit-eating "Deal With It" grin on its face. Thanks for that.
Still, we shall focus on the smaller picture, namely this week, this weekend, and the fine times that the coming days will bring to you, to me, and to all of us. Because, dear readers, it's Whatcha Been Playing?
I'm Still Standing

This week has seen me actually playing games for work ? something I haven't had much of an opportunity to do in recent weeks. I've been checking out the new hero, Ramattra, who will be joining the Overwatch 2 roster later this month. I've also put the pedal to the metal in EA's hyper-slick racer Need for Speed Unbound, which decided to just drop in outta nowhere last Tuesday. Finally, I've stepped into the ring with DIMPS' long-lost anime fighter The Rumble Fish 2. You can expect words on all of the above as December rolls out, essentially winding up my preview/review schedule for 2022.
It's been a pretty funky-fresh year for vidya gamez... I still haven't picked my GOTY. Have you?
Don't Go Breaking My Heart

So that's me and my world as it revolves around gaming. But I want to hear from you. What games are going to be keeping you all snuggled up and toasty as the cold December evenings roll in? What titles are you cramming for 2022's GOTY contendership? Or to put it more simply, Whatcha Been Playing? Jump into the comments below and share the good, the bad, and the ugly with your fellow community members. Last week's article was a little quieter than usual ? Thanksgiving and all that ? So let's try and make this week's conversation a bit of a belter. Thanks a ton for keeping the scene alive, pals.
Have a wonderful weekend, from all of us at Destructoid.
The post Whatcha been playing this week, Destructoid? appeared first on Destructoid.

More...