Azumarill served me well

At 7PM ET on December 1, 2022, Game Freak unleashed the Charizard Pokemon Scarlet & Violet event into the wild. After prepping earlier this week I went in with Azumarill, and caught it: my clear actually came from a group with two shinies in it! It was a fun time and I took screens all along the way. Here's a look at some of the potential loot drops, and some stats to boot.
As a reminder, you can find the Charizard Tera Raid schedule here, and a guide for how to unlock it here.
[gallery link="file" columns="2" ids="352400,352401"]
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Charizard loot list

Here's everything I earned when taking down the seven-star Charizard, so you have an idea of what to expect if you're staking it out (remember, you can only catch one per save file):

• Exp. Candy L x 25 (!)
  • Exp. Candy XL x 6
  • Rare Candy x2
  • Calcium x 7
  • Dragon Tera Shard x 15
  • TM157 x1
  • Ability Patch x1

[gallery columns="4" link="file" ids="352402,352403,352404,352405"]
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Charizard moves and stats

The Charizard from the event is a Dragon Tera Type, with fire and flying types as well. It clocks in at level 100, with the following moves:

• Dragon Pulse (10/10)
  • Fire Blast (5/5)
  • Hurricane (10/10)
  • Focus Blast (5/5)

And the following stats:

• HP - 297
  • Sp. Atk - 279
  • Sp. Def - 206
  • Speed - 236
  • Defense - 192
  • Attack - 183

Mine is "modest by nature," and "somewhat vain." It also provides the "Mightiest Mark" reward, which is a mark earned through catching a Pokemon in a seven-star Tera Raid battle. The title for the Mightiest Mark is "Charizard the Unrivaled."
Does the Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Charizard count as a Paldean Pokedex entry?

Seemingly, no. After catching it my Paldean Pokedex remained the same: ending at entry 400, just like it had at launch.
When the National Pokedex comes into play, it'll likely fill out an entry then.
The post Did you get your Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Charizard yet? Here’s some stats and info appeared first on Destructoid.

More...