Also, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course

As I said this morning, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is on the eShop and ready to go after a ton of previews, and now you can actually play the game instead of just watching videos on how cool it's supposed to be. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course is another significant release this week on the eShop (as well as every other platform Cuphead is available on), as well as the secret-release of Portal: Companion Collection (packaging the two mainline games with lots of co-op options for the sequel). Little Noah: Scion of Paradise, Rabbids: Part of Legends, and Yurukill: The Calumniation Games round out the rest of the games Nintendo decided to highlight.
The rest of the offerings are practically non-existent, with one of the lowest eShop release count weeks on record this year: 31 other games. It's crazy that we've gotten to the point where the eShop is so packed (well, that's one word for it) that 30ish games on top of the marquee releases is "low," but typically, there's at least 40 going up per week.
Nintendo Download: Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Edition

• Almost My Floor
  • Beasties
  • Black Wolf
  • CAN ANDROIDS SURVIVE
  • Casual Gaming Bundle
  • Comic Coloring Book Complete Edition: COLORS
  • DARK MINUTE: Kira?s Adventure
  • Dino Tales
  • Family Bundle
  • Fillit
  • Gamedec
  • Gliding Square
  • Ground Divers!
  • Gum+
  • Hourglass
  • INSTANT SPORTS All-Stars
  • JETBOY
  • My Universe ? Green Adventure: Farmer?s Friends
  • Nakana Bundle #1 (Soul Searching + A Night at the Races + Infini)
  • Nakana Bundle #2 (Mythic Ocean + Journey of the Broken Circle + Cosmic Top Secret)
  • Nakana Bundle #3 (EQQO + Lydia + Stilstand)
  • Nincat
  • Parasite Pack
  • Quintus and the Absent Truth
  • Rainbow Laser Disco Dungeon
  • Red White Yellow Cruising
  • Salaryman Shi
  • Sine
  • Squish
  • Taco Tom 2
  • Timber Story

If you missed last week?s edition, here it is. For those who are interested, sales are going on for all platforms.
The post Nintendo Download: Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak appeared first on Destructoid.

More...