The Silver Fox

Surprise! Turns out that Nexon is still not done revealing characters for its upcoming fighter DNF Duel, which is literally less than six days away from launch. Today's DNF Duel trailer introduces us to the Lost Warrior, who carries with him the undeniable presence and physical aura of a potential boss character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqaHE0JwIJ8
The Lost Warrior, as you can see in the video above, carries himself with the visual appearance of primordial times, but with a fighting style and mastery of magic beyond his years, suggesting that he may be capable of visiting multiple worlds and eras. Lost Warrior commands the battleground with devastating large strikes, reminiscent of King of Fighters' Rugal. The silver fox is also capable of switching positions with his opponent and rounds off the battle by repeatedly slamming his foe into handy nearby mountains. Ouch.
Lost Warrior is, officially, the final character to join the DNF Duel launch roster, which now totals 16 distinct and unique fighters. I'm still pretty much at a loss for who I'm gonna be digging into, but Enchantress and Inquisitor are both pretty solid calls for me. I hope to share my findings on Nexon's underdog fighter with you all soon. In the meantime, maybe check out the previous trailers for Berserker, Grappler, Hitman, Inquisitor, Striker, Ranger, Dragon Knight, Vanguard, Kunoichi, Crusader, Ghostblade, Launcher, Troubleshooter, Swift Master, and Enchantress.
DNF Duel launches on PlayStation and PC platforms June 28.
The post DNF Duel is STILL revealing new characters, here is the Lost Warrior appeared first on Destructoid.

More...