Pass judgment before launch

If, like my good self, you've been keeping one eye on Izanagi Games' weird, melodramatic shmup Yurukill: The Calumniation Games, then here's some fine news: You can check out the entire first chapter of the incoming release today, via a new PC demo available right now on Steam. (A demo is already available on PlayStation platforms.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ7XL0ksQLY
As a quick refresher, Yurukill: The Calumniation Games is an unnerving new release that sees convicted felons forced to team up with their victims in order to survive a bizarre tournament of death ? presided over by "Binko", an attractive woman in a sinister fox mask. Yurukill hopes to marry the fast-paced, pulse-pounding action of a G.rev-developed shmup with the heavy social deduction drama of a Danganronpa, all bedecked in attractive anime artwork and, of course, starring a cast of ridiculously hot hipsters. The story has been written by Homura Kawamoto of Kakegurui fame, so expect plenty of high drama and state-smashing anarchy.
The Steam demo will offer players the first chapter of Yurukill in its entirety, which will certainly give you a taste of the title's mood, atmosphere, and genre-blending gameplay. I've been hugely intrigued by this title ever since its initial announcement, so I'm definitely hoping to get to this demo later today to check out the action for myself. Oh, and should you pull the trigger on a full purchase, then your demo save data will be carried over into the main release.
Yurukill: The Calumniation Games launches in North America, July 5, on PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Europe and other terriro
The post You can now check out Yurukill: The Calumniation Games on PC via Steam demo appeared first on Destructoid.

More...