Claude's band of misfits are back

Nintendo has published the third faction spotlight for its upcoming musou crossover Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, featuring the Golden Deer. And yes, they're all here.
Today's Three Hopes trailer shows off the Leicester Alliance, better known as the Golden Deer in Three Houses. Claude and Hilda were already confirmed, but today's trailer makes it certain that all Deer will be feared in Three Hopes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNllTZWziQc
If you couldn't tell, the Deer were my first and favorite playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. And it might be my favoritism talking, but these designs and combat kits are fantastic. Ignatz blots paint on the screen while he fights. Marianne unleashes the power of her animal pals. Hilda smashes stuff with her axe. It's all great.
A full house

With all three factions now shown off, we also now know for certain that every student from Fire Emblem: Three Houses is in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. That's a hefty lineup. I guess the question now is whether any of the faculty or side characters get a slot, too. Between teachers like Shamir and Manuela, and longtime Fire Emblem mainstays like Anna, there are still plenty of options.
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, if you're catching up now, is a musou game collaboration with Omega Force. It's one of several that Nintendo's done now, and Three Hopes looks to follow in the footsteps of the most recent one, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. What I mean by that is Three Hopes is a seemingly alternate-timeline approach to the story of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, where new protagonist Shez teams up with one of the three major factions.
How this comes together, especially with Three Houses protagonist Byleth now an aggressor and the "Ashen Demon," will be neat to discover. I'm just happy all the Golden Deer are here, and all three houses will be taking the field in full force. Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes hits Nintendo Switch on June 24.
The post Fear the Golden Deer in latest Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes trailer appeared first on Destructoid.

More...