Far Cry 4 might be more your speed

We're so dang close to the end of the month ? anyone else already in a Memorial Day sorta mood? ? which means it's time to hear about the next batch of Prime Gaming giveaways. With an Amazon Prime membership, you'll be able to scoop up six free PC games in June including Calico, a cutesy cat cafe simulator that's good for what ails ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcGVPgqpMk
Here's the list of June's free-to-keep PC games from Amazon Prime Gaming:

• Across the Grooves ? "an interactive graphic novel, set in a magical-realism universe."
  • Astrologaster ? "a comedy game set in Shakespeare?s London."
  • Calico ? "a day-in-the-life community sim game."
  • Escape from Monkey Island ? "an original, cinematic story full of drama, sociopathic parrots, and a villain with a sinister agenda."
  • Far Cry 4 ? "[get] caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min."
  • WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship ? "the most complete and authentic official WRC simulation yet [as of 2020, anyway]."

Here we go again: what's the best Far Cry game (right answers only)? I'll be the weirdo who says Far Cry 5, knowing full well that major elements of that game rubbed many players (myself included!) the wrong way. It's the one I think about the most these days, even if it's arguably pretty flawed. Maybe it's the music? That's a big part, for sure.
You're probably just here for the raw Prime info, but we can still have fun.
Free in-game content for June

[caption id="attachment_324060" align="alignnone" width="878"] Pok?mon GO rewards are beginning to roll out from Prime Gaming.[/caption]
It's worth checking out the free in-game content, too. Rolling into June, Amazon Prime Gaming is kicking off a series of Pok?mon GO bonuses every two weeks. The first bundle, which is redeemable today, contains 30 Pok? Balls, 5 Max Revives, and a Star Piece. Many of these content offers can be hit-or-miss, but I feel like Pok?mon GO will really resonate with a lot of folks. Apex Legends, Roblox, Valorant, and Hearthstone are also on the docket.
Don't forget ? you can still claim Prime Gaming's featured game freebies from May, including titles like The Curse of Monkey Island, Cat Quest, and Dead Space 2. If you're anything like me, you need to be told everything twice for it to stick. Yeah... only "twice."
The post Amazon Prime Gaming is giving out Calico and five other games in June appeared first on Destructoid.

More...