Also, Kao the Kangaroo

Once again we're in the pre-"E3" mode, as My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure hits the Switch tomorrow, May 27. To give you an idea of what kind of game it is, here's a marketing bullet point: "Two players can put on a fashion show, herd bunnies, and more!" I kind of need to know what "and more" means!
Another cute mascot-ey game is arriving too, as Kao the Kangaroo arrives on the Switch eShop on the same day. Nintendo is also continuing to hype pre-orders for Sonic Origins on a weekly basis now, which is available on June 23. Growing up in the '80s and '90s, I'm still frankly stunned that Nintendo is going so hard to push a Sega franchise. At least Sega is still independent and it's not a "Disney owns everything" situation! Maybe I jinxed it. Please don't look back in 10 years and blame this article for putting that out into the world.
Nintendo Download: My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure Edition

• Accident
  • Arcade Archives TRIO THE PUNCH
  • Arcade Spirits: The New Challengers
  • Bad Writer
  • Beatus Creation Solitaire
  • Coloring Pixels: Collection 1
  • Egg Runner
  • Eye Exercise ? Ver. kompeito
  • Farm Tycoon
  • Flewfie?s Adventure
  • Freezer Pops
  • Jade Order
  • Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis ? Available June 1
  • Pixel Game Maker Series KINGDOM FIGHTER
  • PRIDE DANCE Out & Proud
  • Mechanic Battle
  • Mischief Dungeon Life
  • Nail Salon: Style and Makeup Bag
  • REMOTE LIFE
  • Sakura Succubus 5
  • sCATch: The Painter Cat
  • Senren * Banka
  • Super Hero Driving School
  • Super Toy Cars Offroad
  • The Big Con ? GRIFT OF THE YEAR EDITION
  • Toonkars Racer
  • Twin Blades of the Three Kingdoms
  • Underland: The Climb
  • World Map: Crafted City Builder

If you missed last week?s edition, here it is. For those who are interested, sales are going on for all platforms.
The post Nintendo Download: My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure appeared first on Destructoid.

More...