I want to try it on the next run

A new Zelda: Breath of the Wild detail is coming at 'ya compliments of YouTuber Bigotilyou, who uncovered yet another thing I haven't seen before.
The discovery deals with the final memory: a questline in Zelda that involves Link running around Hyrule to learn more about the past. As the below video on the Zelda: Breath of the Wild detail points out, there are actually two ways the final memory can play out:

• One involves Link finding the memory as normal (this is the path most players will take).
  • The other includes a subtle extra bit of footage, provided that players actually take a photo of the picture on the wall in Impa's abode.

The short video showcases all of the differences, starting with the "alternate" cut, then showing the way 99% of the playerbase likely saw it: followed by a supercut of both endings in one, with the former lasting a tad longer in length.
Like many Zelda: Breath of the Wild discoveries, a lot of people are probably like "so, what?" But the fact that so many of these sorts of things exist is a testament to its enduring legacy. Folks are still uncovering little tricks of the trade, and in an era where nearly everything is spoiled online in a week and everything is forgotten quickly, that's a feat.
While some are tired of the Breath of the Wild discourse, for once, I'm glad that a game can live on beyond the initial zeitgeist explosion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYOH-ZJs2U&t=119s
The post Check out this really cool subtle Zelda: Breath of the Wild final memory detail appeared first on Destructoid.

More...