Aside from all of the PS4 and PS5 game deals, there's a discount on DualSense controllers

Sony is trying to get PlayStation fans in the spending mood again with its annual PlayStation Days of Play sale. The promo will run for two weeks ? it's here through Wednesday, June 8 ? and features hundreds of PS4 and PS5 game deals on the PlayStation Store, as well as discounted DualSense controllers, if you need to stock up.
Considering I just bought a Starlight Blue controller a few weeks ago, I'm a little bummed! But that's how it goes. If you're looking to pick up a secondary PS5 gamepad, the original White, Cosmic Red, Galactic Purple, Midnight Black, Nova Pink, and Starlight Blue controllers are down to $59 on Amazon right now. Normally, they're $70-$75 a pop.
[caption id="attachment_323802" align="alignnone" width="1600"] DualSense controllers are on sale for Days of Play.[/caption]
The PlayStation Gear Store is also hosting a bunch of deals ? it's worth a look if you're after hardware like the Pulse 3D wireless headset, physical PS4/PS5 games, or merch. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is $39.99 and Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is $29.99, to name a couple, while a handful of big-seller PS4 games are $9.99 each.
With that out of the way, what's up with the PlayStation Store? There are nearly 700 deals listed, around 300 of which are considered "full games" (as opposed to bundles or DLC or what have you). I've picked out some highlights, so let's start skimming.
Days of Play PlayStation Store deals

Between my highlights and your personal wishlist, it might be wise to cross-reference the impending PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium plans to see what games will be included.
I'm feeling pretty set right now, but if I'm leaning toward any pickups in the PlayStation Days of Play sale, it's definitely Ghostwire: Tokyo. While I may not end up liking it as much as Chris, I'm intrigued. After obsessively collecting busywork bricks in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, I could go for something stranger and spookier. Hi doggy.
Again, you've got until June 8, so there's plenty of time to weigh your options.
The post Highlights from the PlayStation Days of Play sale appeared first on Destructoid.

More...