Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Life still goes on.

Holy shit, friends.. Tons of stuffs happened, I still miss this sv so much, bah...
    I miss being so drunk playing on XN aaaaaaaarghhhhh, Ruku come baaaack COOOOME BACK BENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII COME BAAAAAAAAACK
    I won't stalk you Carl...hmmm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DGhq40_DA
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Rukus left for the mountains. He now lives a simple life of solitude and meditation; college kids ascend the heights to seek his wisdom.

Carl's Jr. moved to Afghanistan and took 100 wives. He raises karakul lambs for the market in Mazar.

Benis decided to reject the hate in his heart and became a missionary in Africa.

They are gone now, Gayther. But if Battlefield 6 has server rentals they will all come back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Holy shit, friends.. Tons of stuffs happened, I still miss this sv so much, bah...
    I miss being so drunk playing on XN aaaaaaaarghhhhh, Ruku come baaaack COOOOME BACK BENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII COME BAAAAAAAAACK
    I won't stalk you Carl...hmmm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DGhq40_DA

I miss you all!!! Still around just to much work
    ERMAGERD

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    Rukus left for the mountains. He now lives a simple life of solitude and meditation; college kids ascend the heights to seek his wisdom.

Carl's Jr. moved to Afghanistan and took 100 wives. He raises karakul lambs for the market in Mazar.

Benis decided to reject the hate in his heart and became a missionary in Africa.

They are gone now, Gayther. But if Battlefield 6 has server rentals they will all come back!!!
    Ohhhhhh sooo...

Ruku is training some warrior that can shout and attract dragons isnt he? Do he has noe a long grey beard?

Carl must bring me some of his wives tho, not 2 or 4. Just 63, i wanna play a full round sv with em u know.

Beni is love, he probably loves doing missionary stuffs...

Nelsan i miss u fatbutt.

Quote Originally Posted by IRSuperGirl View Post
    I miss you all!!! Still around just to much work
    I love u Girl, I am working a lot now too, bah.. Those old daaaays.

Ruk has never even seen a mountain , the pilgrimage they make is to the swamp.
    I still have plenty of hate to go around.
    Jr. is at denny's eating puppy balls.
    Nelson has been trying to teach dolphins to make balloon animals. I keep telling him , " I don't care how smart they are, they don't have hands"
    Last edited by benis; 05-14-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    Ruk has never even seen a mountain , the pilgrimage they make is to the swamp.
    I still have plenty of hate to go around.
    Jr. is at denny's eating puppy balls.
    Nelson has been trying to teach dolphins to make balloon animals. I keep telling him , " I don't care how smart they are, they don't have hands"
    LOL

So...
    Ruku is not training no dragonborn.. He is devouring people after drowning 'em isnt he.

Nelsan you liar you said ruku was in da mountains.

Carl spare me just 10 of your wives
    -2 for bringing me beer and food everyday
    -Other 3 for my squad
    -5 more if the other abovementioned 5 got tired of me.

Beni may you bring me some Doritos?

I'll bring you doritos if you tell nelson he is talking out his ass.