Lightbulb XN IS BACK! (Alsynite we love you)

Sorry for my lastest post, I was truly thinking we were getting trolled again, this is not the case, XN is back by the hand of the best old players here, everyone is welcomeeeee, JOIN AND DESTROY EVERYTHINGGGG.

Aether loves u all 2.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

It's Alsynite's server, not the old XN server. It's never going to be like it was. Now there are three US servers (MetroNoob, fake XtremeNoobs and CubeGaming) all trying to attract about 100 players. As of this post, they're all ghost towns.

Well yeah, XN not XN server, BigbuttNoobs sv, and Cube server, nice (? I like the new ghost town, yesterday it contained old school xn players. Was nice

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Well yeah, XN not XN server, BigbuttNoobs sv, and Cube server, nice (? I like the new ghost town, yesterday it contained old school xn players. Was nice
    We want the old school players back.. Just Play

Thx for the host , I will tell everyone in my friendlist .

You a bloody admin ? Good lord, LMFAO ! Hi Newspaper Man
    Last edited by Hemi; 11-05-2020 at 03:05 PM.

My God, Hemi. Where have you been? Rubics said you weren't even on Facebook anymore. I figured you moved back to the old world with the other jabronis.

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    My God, Hemi. Where have you been? Rubics said you weren't even on Facebook anymore. I figured you moved back to the old world with the other jabronis.
    Back to the old world ? LOL Really ? No you silly JABRONI .................................... I'm back from the future

Is the power of looooooooooove