Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of an era.

Shit, Well Thanks for hanging on bf3 server for us last few months, No regret. Cheers!

thank you guys for the years of memories. it was a good time.

thanks for everything , XN was the best server for me and i had the chance to meet many nice friends and great memories in it.

wish u all the best in the future

89, you got any suggestions on a new game to play? I want to see XN stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    89, you got any suggestions on a new game to play? I want to see XN stay together.
    I'm with Nelson. I miss you guys.

welllllllllllllllllllllll warzone is free lol cause i miss playing with you guys

sadly i don't play these days because i have a lot of work to do and travel a lot, but when i have some time i play RTS game called "wargame red dragon", but if you will play bf3 again or even bf4 i can reinstall them and join you.

also i play the division 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by 89AH View Post
    sadly i don't play these days because i have a lot of work to do and travel a lot, but when i have some time i play RTS game called "wargame red dragon", but if you will play bf3 again or even bf4 i can reinstall them and join you.

also i play the division 1 and 2
    When or if we decide on a new game, I will post on the forum.

Hey Ruk,
    Sorry to hear your closing it down, been some fun times
    Hope all you guys are staying safe out there.
    Best bunch of ornary varmints i ever met (and shot) :P

All the Best
    Hlghway

Thanks for many years of tolerating me rage! its been a blast. !NDaShadows has not stopped playing yet. i taught not to be a quitter! She says best to you all!