What does your name mean?

Well people, I got this question.. Im in work and this just passed my mind xd. My name is Aether 'cause is the name I use for every rpg or role-play player since years.. And metal is for metal music lol. And you???
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

I used to go to LAN parties in my late high school/early college days with a group of childhood friends. We would get together once or twice a year, game all night, then grab IHOP for breakfast. We then decided that when we gamed together our clan would be IHOP and our gamer name would be an item from the menu. I chose the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity. After some time and games not allowing super long usernames, I became IHOP_RTFnF. I've also been called hop, pancakes, and flapjacks.

Quote Originally Posted by IHOP_RTFnF View Post
    I used to go to LAN parties in my late high school/early college days with a group of childhood friends. We would get together once or twice a year, game all night, then grab IHOP for breakfast. We then decided that when we gamed together our clan would be IHOP and our gamer name would be an item from the menu. I chose the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity. After some time and games not allowing super long usernames, I became IHOP_RTFnF. I've also been called hop, pancakes, and flapjacks.
    Lol nice IHop! I didn't think about something like that, at first I was thinking that HOP was for bunny hop, I thought you were a speedrunner.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Lol nice IHop! I didn't think about something like that, at first I was thinking that HOP was for bunny hop, I thought you were a speedrunner.
    LOL Aether. I'm barely a speed walker!