Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Maybe I should post links to the threads you've started on this website trying to get players banned from our server? We're over 10 so far.

trying to get players banned ? Isn't that what part of the website is for ?

how many other people have posted threads about possible cheaters benis some of them your own clan members. Me personally i think your're still mad cause i said i was a woman #1 and #2 u think i'm some hacker you have banned before.

I just wanted to point out that you claim numerous players are cheating when they kill you, then brag about getting banned when the tables are turned. Nothing personal sims, just trying to get you to understand why we don't ban everyone you want us to. I've never said i didn't think you are a woman.
    Last edited by benis; 03-11-2018 at 02:50 AM.

i wasnt trying to point out that i was some kind of cheater per say just 2 jet guys pwning the enemy team.. I think the post may have been misleading to some. Also if i post a thread about a possible cheater its not because i want you guys to ban them. Just want the admins to take a look.
    Last edited by simsalzer; 03-11-2018 at 03:01 AM.

You tried to get flyguy banned for chat spam. He is on your friends list, and i don't see a difference between what the two of you do. I'm done.

never tried to get him banned, Just asking the admins to tell him to stfu lol. He has calmed down alot though.

i guess you all think just because i post a thread you're going to ban someone?

Can this thread be moved to the humour section