Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am done!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    I love you all folks, you are more than just Battlefield players to me, I'm gonna miss you all so much, seriously, Rukuuuuuuuuuuuuu at least... BENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, ANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    We still will be playing !

Just when I had a week free April 14-18th and wanted to get on with a friend to play. I can't believe you're shutting it down. Is it a money issue or is it more that technology is moving along? Either way nostalgia is hitting pretty hard.

It's money and me getting tired of all the BS that comes with running servers, but since I posted this thread Benis and NewspaperNelson are gonna handle the server for awhile.
    As of now it's not gonna shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by 2rukus View Post
    newspapernelson are gonna handle the server for awhile.
    As of now it's not gonna shut down.
    i am a so very grateful to the admins for allowing me to provide my services as secretary of the server.
    Last edited by benis; 04-01-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    i am a so very grateful to the admins for allowing me to provide my services as secretary of the server.
    Yes. AND, i am a golden god.

Bring me a cold beer plz, and a pizza.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Bring me a cold beer plz, and a pizza.
    If you want me to bring you ANYTHING, you better learn how to RUSH, Mr. I-only-die-ten-times-per-round-yay-m320.

I want Benis to bring me a beer between his butt cheeks

That's some great news then! I have no idea what it takes to run a server or keep it running, but I'm gonna try to get on. Haven't played in almost a year, and I think my account is still banned (maybe it's bc I started campaign from the beginning? Doesn't seem like a coincidence, cause after I started playing through it I went back to your server and Punkbuster banned me suddenly), but I'll make a new account if necessary.

Yes you are a golden god.

Benis, a cold one for me too!

If you want me to bring you ANYTHING, you better learn how to RUSH, Mr. I-only-die-ten-times-per-round-yay-m320.
    I do rush Nelsan, even rushing I can't die, I'm immortal, but I rush only ONLY if it's worth doing it, if we are 4 vs 60 I'm not doing anything, if we are 5 vs 59 that's another track. So, more than 4 pushing I'm in, less? I'm not moving.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-