Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am done!

Hybrid View

I am done!

I am done running servers and spending money on EA games.
    April the 6th will be the last day for this server. It will be going off line on April 7th.
    It's been a blast gaming with you all for all these years. I have meet a lot of friends running servers for over 15 years, but I am done.
    It's time for me to move on and do something else with my life.
    I wish the best for you all!

Rukus

Formal protest.

I appreciate you making it formal. Casual for nelson means no pants.

Informal protest.

I love you all folks, you are more than just Battlefield players to me, I'm gonna miss you all so much, seriously, if I could save the server I would, but I can't, *Nelson arguing incoming* but well.. Just keep the forum Rukuuuuuuuuuuuuu at least... BENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, ANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    I love you all folks, you are more than just Battlefield players to me, I'm gonna miss you all so much, seriously, Rukuuuuuuuuuuuuu at least... BENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, ANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    We still will be playing !

Just when I had a week free April 14-18th and wanted to get on with a friend to play. I can't believe you're shutting it down. Is it a money issue or is it more that technology is moving along? Either way nostalgia is hitting pretty hard.

I'm banning everyone that isn't on ts April 5th.