Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XN Metro BF3

XN Metro BF3

Hello. I got banned yesterday on the xn server from bf3 on metro. I didn't play bf3 since the end of 2015. I asked to join XN and Benis saw that I had a ban on Juy 2017 and then banned me from the server. I am not sure if it's him who banned me but someone did. I sincerly didn't touch to bf3 since the end of 2015 but I used to share my account with someone in my house and he still played so I really don't know what happened. The thing is that I'm back to bf3 after 2 years and I just want to have some fun on XN because the community is amazing. I started to play on 23th again and no one complained about me...So please I would love an unban because the community is amazing there and I just want to have some fun in there With all due respect, I know that you want to keep the community safe and off hackers but I really am not hacking I would really love an unban.
    My account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.../804581905/pc/

I appreciate the time that you're giving to the community and your hard work! Happy Holidays!

It wasn't benis that banned you. It was me.
    Your account is banned by pb for multihack violation.
    You 1st told me that someone hacked your account, then tell me that someone in your house did it.
    I don't understand why people hack at a damn game. Says a lot about a person if they have to cheat at a fucking game..... sad!!!!!

Ban will not be removed.

darking.PNG

Ruk

Sir with all due respect in the last days when I played there I saw people complaining about others that they cheat...but no one complained about me. So thats a proof that I didn't cheat. Do you also want me to Make a video? I could make you one with all the pleasure since I'm a youtuber. Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkg...Qv893NsNtzV89A
    I would be very happy to make a video to provide more proof if you want sir. I wish you happy holidays again and I hope I'll have a fast answer because I really love that community sir.

I've seen many players over the years that post videos and even stream live on twitch that was hacking with no sign of the hack running.
    Video shows me nothing.

Furthermore, I am not going to allow a pb banned account play on this server.
    It's not fair to the players that have played the game legit.

Thanks
    Ruk

Okay then ask the people on the server. No one complained about me. No one called me a cheater. Isn't that a proof that I'm legit?

Again, your account is banned by PB.
    I am not going to let a banned account play on this server.

Ruk

Pb here Pb there a lot of servers let it and no one sayd anything. Why? Because they keep an eye on these people and see if they're cheating or nah. That's what u should do too...give me a chance and keep an eye on me and see if I'm legit or no. If I'm legit u don't ban me and if you have real proof that I cheat right now you can ban me. That would be fair.

For not a real valid reason. For something from the past but now in the present u have no proof

Not a valid resaon? No proof?
    Did you not see that image of your account banned by PB?