C4'ing/ C4 glitching

can we bring it back? it happens almost every round regardless of a kick there is always someone who does it, i think it would be cool if XN brought it back?

the reason is simple, its hard enought for the US side to have an even start, yes, its annoying when you get killed thru the ground but something has to equal it out? RU has a good 100-200 meter start and by the time A is capped on RU C is still being capped on US, RU almost always gets B first, so the C4 should be brought back, if the goal of US is to rush B and hold then go A something has to equal the disposition of the US team out. just a thought

NO WAY.
    Who uses it gets banned/kicked, people need to learn to rush, heck, LLNZ, gyull, Drunk and a lot of people rush always and tend to end up on the other side. Yes maybe the US side is at disadvantage but the round switches in the end so it is fair. C4 Glitching is not fair especially to people who rush and enjoy the game .
    And as the name mentions it; it is a glitch, so it is not supposed to happen .
    Just my 0.02$

russian side has advantage with campers using 320 and frags , sometimes i feel it's boring to keep throwing nades downstairs all the round

Quote Originally Posted by 89AH View Post
    russian side has advantage with campers using 320 and frags , sometimes i feel it's boring to keep throwing nades downstairs all the round
    This is why I keep getting them tagz

Quote Originally Posted by 89AH View Post
    It's super boring, but it can be negated by a successful smoke/rush up the stairs - which most people are unwilling to do.

Quote Originally Posted by zhadj030 View Post
    This is why I keep getting them tagz
    you are the only one go down =D

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    It's super boring, but it can be negated by a successful smoke/rush up the stairs - which most people are unwilling to do.
    yes i agree with you because most of them care about K/D not capturing B