Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

QueenBiatch
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    hows the best Admin doing xD?

ruk, sorry for getting back to you so late. i wasn't able to call the insurance/repair people because fuck my life (the few times i did call i didn't have the serial numbers they needed). HOWEVER the ctrl key fixed itself so i'm guessing it might have been crap stuck under the keyboard. i tried using it today and it worked with no issues. so it's up to you what you want: i can either ship this thing now and risk having the ctrl key break down in the near future, or i can delay by another few weeks to call the insurance/repair people and have this thing fixed anyway. they have a convoluted process to create a repair ticket and idk how long it will take to get repaired.

up to you.

Im a do some research on it.
    Maybe I can buy the keyboard for it and fix it myself.
    I'm not a rush to get it, so its not big deal. I know how life goes.

Ok I think replacement keyboards are about $60. This laptop is under warranty until September of this year so that's always an option.

At the moment I'm using an old USB keyboard instead of the built-in one.

You know when my ctrl key was not working the right ctrl key wasn't either. Now both are working. Maybe it was a software thing all along.

BTW ruk, control key is still working okay.

OK, I'll get with ya sometime this weekend and we'll work something out

Damn guys this is a very long process, you guys selling a laptop or real estate.

This is not a Mexican Flea Market!!!! lmao