Changing language?

Yo folks, I'm tired of having this game in English... I want to put it in Japanese (xdxDxdxdxdahuahua) But I'm having problems with it and seems that I got no solution by now...

Can someone please help me doing this? At least I want the text of the game in Japanese, the speaking language is not big deal.. Cheers
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

I'm installing in again in Japanese, let's see if this works...

NICE, it is in Japanese now <7

I love u all.

I surprised that some players here could speak Japanese ! Of course also other languages.

We Japanese feel very friendly when we hear it, and we are welcome if you learn it.

Sorry, I had no difficulties when I installed the Japanese BF3, so I can't tell you good advises.

Please listen our words, and please feel our NINJA spirits ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sasaken View Post
    I surprised that some players here could speak Japanese ! Of course also other languages.

We Japanese feel very friendly when we hear it, and we are welcome if you learn it.

Sorry, I had no difficulties when I installed the Japanese BF3, so I can't tell you good advises.

Please listen our words, and please feel our NINJA spirits ;D ;D
    Thanks Sasaken! I could installed it perfectly.

I really appreciate your words, I do not speak Japanese (unfortunately) I speak 3 languages but I would love to learn Japanese too between many more, is very good, the words are unique and particular, I can recognize it and distinguish it from other languages (aurally talking), intonations and ways of speaking is what makes me difference them from others, let me ask you something, would it be complicated to learn by myself from the very beginning?