Unhappy The end of the gold era :'(

Well folks, when I saw the message on the screen saying that the sv will be taken down I really got shocked in a certain way...

This is the only server I play, and then, the only reason why I kept playing this game, is more than a game. In this sv I found really nice folks, always lots of laugh and overflowing trolling xd; I'm really going to miss this, I'm missing it now already!

Good times, bad times, busy times playing here; always was a nice way to sublimate all the sh1t of the day...

So much to tell, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, well...

I'm sending ̶ ̷n̷u̷d̷e̷s̷ Greetings and thanks in advance to all of you dear players and admeeeeeens for so much fun and a warm friendly place!

BBEEEEEENNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

This is also the only server on which I play. Unless Rukus has a change of heart, I guess I will be uninstalling BF3 when it's all over. I hope the Team Speak server remains active.

It looks like the end came earlier for me. Today I tried to join the server but was kicked by the punkbuster. Reason: Gamehack. I've never cheated in any games. Anyways I guess EA has its own "reasons".
    Thank you all for a great time. All the badasses and rushers that made this game fun. Admin special thanx for keeping this going for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobfuz View Post
    It looks like the end came earlier for me. Today I tried to join the server but was kicked by the punkbuster. Reason: Gamehack. I've never cheated in any games. Anyways I guess EA has its own "reasons".
    Sorry to hear that man. There is nothing you can do ?

Thanx Anka. I doubt it will be changed. I did create a ticket but not holding my breath. I've heard rumors that PB is getting rid of regular BF3 players but didnt really believe it until it happened to me.

From what I can tell, the bans are not happening with players using windows 10. Just old windows versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobfuz View Post
    Thank you all for a great time. All the badasses and rushers that made this game fun. Admin special thanx for keeping this going for years.
    Oh no not Fuzzy Nuts!!!!

Can you imagine a world without corrupt companies?

ufwiv93660k21.jpg
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-