Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dont kick, dont ban, dont H8

ok ill give it a try, this is not a post for benis or slinger, but for rukus Chicago and the other players of the server, most times when I'm on the server loads of people are trying to get on, usually at the max Que is 10 or so ppl, give or take the time that people are around, im thinking instead of donating $50+ dollars a month i can donate $26 a month and rent a 24 player server..... for when XN reaches max capacity as an overflow server so everyone can play, i dont need donations as long as i just have a server and not an internet site i can manage it, its just an idea but ive always wanted my own battlefield 3 (or BF4 server) so people can play when need be.

anyways its just a thought as i said for rukus and Chicago but benis says no, (my money tho) an the other players who r here.

BF3 is nearly dead. You can count the full server with a single hand. Thats the major problem: The more servers there are, the less players will concentrate on your server. PLUS everytime i play on the server, players join and quit. Doesnt take me more than 5 minutes to join.

But well. Its your money, not mine.

I'll agree with blablafotze.
    To start a new server at this point will be kinda useless and very tough. Would be a waste of money.
    The wait time is not bad to join the server when it's full.

Thanks
    Ruk

Yeah I agree! I would be for it if it was necessary, but I don't think it is. The wait time while in queue isn't bad at all and I've had to wait a couple mins at most.

Now...I'm all for a server that has more maps like metro, bazaar and seine! I know the metro only players hate that, but a lot of other infantry players love those 3 maps. Now that would be something I would love as a second server if you did create one!

so what would you say it would be good right? it would be small scale server tho

If it means that you'd FOAD, I'm fully supportive of you setting up your own server.
    #ByeByeC4 #I'mA-SmallPocket

"ok ill give it a try, this is not a post for benis or slinger"

Lmao, rampage asked me the same question in all chat last week and he got the same answer. I guess he thought i was wrong?
    A general rampage server would look like the one he decided to tell everyone about in our chat, 0 out of 48 players right now and XN still has a queue.
    Last edited by benis; 09-03-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    "ok ill give it a try, this is not a post for benis or slinger"

Lmao, rampage asked me the same question in all chat last week and he got the same answer. I guess he thought i was wrong?
    A general rampage server would look like the one he decided to tell everyone about in our chat, 0 out of 48 players right now and XN still has a queue.
    I disagree... there'd be 1 out of 48 players (General Rampage would be on admin duty you silly bear!)

hey like i said just an idea. id have to have ppl come to be admins like kiwi or llnz or punk or crabs

Quote Originally Posted by Gen-Rampage5 View Post
    hey like i said just an idea. id have to have ppl come to be admins like kiwi or llnz or punk or crabs
    Yeah, Nah. Admin for Sneaky is enough thanks.