Thread: Report this guy

Report this guy

name hacker/cheater : Makaveli-1mA
    hack/cheat: aimbot- no supresion etc
    cheater meter : https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM//bf3...=Makaveli-1mA+

Is obviusly

I was giving headshots to the whole team with the magnum in a game with lots of explosions and light suppressive machine gun fire and I was constantly followed without stopping.
    review your previous names and are worthy of a cheater lol

You were giving head to the whole team??? Talk about comming out.

Quote Originally Posted by bycarlsjr View Post
    you were giving head to the whole team??? Talk about comming out.
    lmfao !!!!

I never accuse anyone of using cheats or tricks, it is something I do very rarely and this is one, I was playing quietly until the end of the game where I open the chat window of the game and I see many people on my team complaining about this subject and another that unfortunately I never kill myself or I saw him to accuse him, even I was [XN] Barakehud accusing him of hacks, after I found him and killed me enough times I realized why people were in annoying in the chat

It is impossible to give so many shots to the head followed by all the shots and explosions could not be seen on the screen, since both teams were under fire suppression, also look at the old list of names of the player reported, is the name is typical that hackers are more difficult to eject by Votekick and also has 42% cheating.

If you are not going to ban it, I advise you to keep in mind that everything you did is too suspicious, please.
    Last edited by Tank_Fury; 07-17-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bycarlsjr View Post
    you were giving head to the whole team??? Talk about comming out.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by byCarlsJr View Post
    You were giving head to the whole team??? Talk about comming out.
    I do not understand what you wanted to tell me!

tank is ping hacking too!!

Quote Originally Posted by gimme-d3m-tags View Post
    tank is ping hacking too!!
    the ping of bf3 is the most inoffensive, the problem of bf3 is the netcode badly configured and the tic rate of the servers of 10 hz, in bf4 with pings high in servers of 60 hz it is played much better ... xDD