Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    active? Server data does not support that claim.
    I will not disclose how I know EB is full of s**t.

It's time for me to spend more time with my family and not worry about getting a server back up and running.
    Maybe EB and/or EA will fix the problems.
    I'm sure someone will try and start a new server for you guys/gals.

Ruk
    I think you are not aware that your server is the most active in the Americas, maybe now it does not get so many people but this was for the guy who hacked the server and restarted it, if it were not for your server many of us would have to play in Europe with a ping of 250-300, but in the end it is your decision and it is your money and you respect what you want to do, but it really is very nostalgic that every time there will be less servers of this great game, maybe many of us hope that Your heart becomes affectionate and you give the server a little more life time but they are only simple hopes xD = (

Just came here to say thanks for providing a fun server for all of us Metro fans for many years. Will cherish the memories for years to come.

P.S.: Hated the nade spam, but there was something about this server that always pulled me back.

Bless you guys.

Rukus , so you are shutting down everything ? Server , forums and TS ?

As of right now, it's just the gaming server.
    Website and TS will remain open.

Sad to see this server going away but it's your server and you can do whatever you want with it. This game brings me good memories back when I was barely starting college and this game was still in Beta. The lines to get into a jet were so funny in Caspian Border! Thank you for letting your server be one of the few I can get into and have a great time, I'm sure thousands of players that have come and gone have truly enjoyed it.

I really hope EA makes this game FTP... (yeah right)