Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy so this is the END ?

So this is the end of XN server Metro 24/7 ? Only 84 more days......sad to see it will be gone but I understand and I respect your decision Rukus. . I am pretty sure that XN server will be miss by many many regular players.
    Thank you for all fun I had on XN server.

ya wot

Holy crap yall.

XN will be hugely missed, especially playing with all the regulars like Anka above along with about a dozen other badass rushers.

Biggest thanks to all the admins for keeping the server going this long. I guess the best server on the best modern BF had to end some time.

wtf x 100000000

- 1Canadian_Swine

Really sorry to see this end, but I get it. This is practically the only server I play and I really enjoyed my time here. Thanks for everything, it was a blast!!!

If the server ends, that will be the end of BF3 for me. I'm still going to send a donation and hope Rukus' steely heart melts.

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    If the server ends, that will be the end of BF3 for me. I'm still going to send a donation and hope Rukus' steely heart melts.
    I've been told it's not about the money anymore .... correct me if I am wrong Rukus.

lack the testimony of Rukus on the subject, it is a pity that it comes to this, for my part I will have to return to mine play firestorm / caspian maps to 1000 tickets in tanks = (

I do not see the point in wasting any more money on this server.
    With EB banning legit players and other issues I will not talk about here in public forums.
    I think it's best to just shut the door on this chapter of my life.
    I have enjoyed all the years and all the friends I have made running servers for the 10 plus years I have been doing this.
    I hope and wish the best for you all.
    Maybe I'll see you all on a different server from time to time.

Ruk

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    I do not see the point in wasting any more money on this server.
    With EB banning legit players and other issues I will not talk about here in public forums.
    I think it's best to just shut the door on this chapter of my life.
    I have enjoyed all the years and all the friends I have made running servers for the 10 plus years I have been doing this.
    I hope and wish the best for you all.
    Maybe I'll see you all on a different server from time to time.

Ruk
    It is a pity that you have made that decision is one of the few active servers that are left = (and about the bans how do you know that banned people are legitimate?

active? Server data does not support that claim.
    I will not disclose how I know EB is full of s**t.

It's time for me to spend more time with my family and not worry about getting a server back up and running.
    Maybe EB and/or EA will fix the problems.
    I'm sure someone will try and start a new server for you guys/gals.

Ruk

I think you are not aware that your server is the most active in the Americas, maybe now it does not get so many people but this was for the guy who hacked the server and restarted it, if it were not for your server many of us would have to play in Europe with a ping of 250-300, but in the end it is your decision and it is your money and you respect what you want to do, but it really is very nostalgic that every time there will be less servers of this great game, maybe many of us hope that Your heart becomes affectionate and you give the server a little more life time but they are only simple hopes xD =(