• Date: July 9, 2019 09:41 pm
    • Game: Battlefield 3
    • PB GUID: 31d89c8a7d796b6c87e40a378b506906
    • Alias: DrunkoffHeineken
    • User IP: 68.225.*.*
    • Violation: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 88004
    • Violation Info: Violation (GAMEHACK) #88004
    • Caught by: XN

This player was caught on a server that streams to PBBans.com. Visit us today and ask how you can help keep your server cheat free.

More...

Wat!?
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

very curious that the rusher players who abused the smoke are being banned ... would it be that they were all carrying some kind of spothack or wallhack to be able to see in the smoke?

EvenBalance is killing off BF3,, simple as that!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    EvenBalance is killing off BF3,, simple as that!!!!!!
    I would not put the hands of fire for anyone, it is true that there are innocents but most are hackers and cheats

until it happens to you

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    until it happens to you
    I do not think that all those that are banned by punkbuster are innocent, I think you also know that most are real hackers, I had friends that were banned by punkbuster and how you thought they were innocent, and then they confirmed that if they were cheating, it is something unfortunate that neither you nor I can prevent people from using programs that are strange to the game and about innocent people unfortunately always going to be a percentage of sacrifice against the large number of cheaters, punkbuster fails but it is still necessary. : /