Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apply for admin

Quote Originally Posted by Gen-Rampage5 View Post
    you cant be admin because you will ban every fucking person here! scrub go back to that hoe house you belong to you think your so good to come here begging for admins position when every day half the server wants your ass banned. its ridiculous like GTFO for real no one wants you here, ppl may want you here to win but other than that your useless!

you dont even donate fucking money to the server what makes you think your so glorious to receive a top notch position for free???
    I don't have an issue with Gyull (other than his mouth, especially the anti-iNc crap of recent times.) and I definetly don't hate him, I've often joined his squad to get out of C and even let him take credit for my awesomeness
    lol ok ok your like a kid at this point repeating yourself because you have nothing left to say! i have more of your tags than any other players on the server, im in first place a hell alot more than you, i rush more than you, im better than you, im not going to sit in chat all day long sitting on a tampon/dildo and fucking complain about my team being too bullshit or too pussy to rush, im not the one ppl are trying to votekick off the server because im annoying, all said and done i know i talk bad..... but ppl hate you, they dont love me, but they dont hate me, people just hate you with a passion XD
    I hate you <3
    slim has invited me to his squad, INC ShotB, T3Pn6-1, rukus, benis, chicago, punkette, sneaky-C4, LLNZ, alot more, whos with you
    I'm going to call BS on this one.... I have never invited you to join my squad, I've tolerated your presence, usually because Punky is nice..

Because I'm a really nice guy (and because it bugs the fuck out of me) I'm going to leave a couple of links to help you with your grammar. Which I might add is a lot worse than Gyull's and English is his 2nd language!!!
    http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-the-Diff...llot-and-A-Lot
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

#banexplosivespam #banchatspam #bangyull #makeXNgreatagain

Quote Originally Posted by shotB View Post
    #banexplosivespam #banchatspam #bangyull #makeXNgreatagain
    OMG, #c4glitchsexualpleasure #getgood #freeEhvyj

If c4 glitch is not allowed, it's fair enough a m320 not allowed too.

I'm tired of that, now I'm playing and the thing is, spam and spam with m320.

#bangyull #makeXNgreatagain