the imbecile who turns off the server with attention problems

How is it possible that the type that turns off the server has access to the offline chat that only the administrators of the server can have? today he just turned off the server 3 times and spoke for the admin chat !!!

Can not install a firewall or something like that that protects the server host?

I was informing and I think that the most likely is that someone will guess the password rcon, rukus suggest you change the password to admin recon
    Last edited by Tank_Fury; 06-20-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_Fury View Post
    How is it possible that the type that turns off the server has access to the offline chat that only the administrators of the server can have? today he just turned off the server 3 times and spoke for the admin chat !!!

Can not install a firewall or something like that that protects the server host?

I was informing and I think that the most likely is that someone will guess the password rcon, rukus suggest you change the password to admin recon
    And Sadly it just happened again

Quote Originally Posted by FredSanchez View Post
    And Sadly it just happened again
    lol really?

that guy needs to get an urgent life
    Last edited by Tank_Fury; 06-21-2019 at 12:15 AM.

New user..? Hmmmmmmmm
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

It's a hack some kids found.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    It's a hack some kids found.
    I think it is advisable to change all the passwords related to the server

They aren't logging into the rcon layer. It's an in-game hack. They have to be in the game

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    They aren't logging into the rcon layer. It's an in-game hack. They have to be in the game
    when it happens again, I will give you a list of all the people that are on the server, obviously how many there are so few people will be easier ...

Server went down 4x today. I am getting fuken tired of this BS. Get that son of a bitch so we can play , please.

Quote Originally Posted by ANKABOOM View Post
    Server went down 4x today. I am getting fuken tired of this BS. Get that son of a bitch so we can play , please.
    We here you, we're working on it.