Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gyull very rude

gyull very rude

gyull.jpg

u said "I do not mind dealing with players breaking the rules using racism on the server."
    He is still always humble about Koreans.
    This is racist.
    Is it part of the game that refers to a particular country? like "korean kimchi??"
    Do you really think Koreans will be happy to hear this?
    hey, seriously ruk.
    Can you say that this is part of the game?
    Then it is the logic of racism.
    hey, gyull.
    if u don't think this is not racism...search for definition of racism, kid
    I am sure that he will continue to do shit.
    Can you recommend a way to stop him?
    turn off the chat....?? do not respond?? is it the only way??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see the picture uploaded.
    and kimchi is good and all korean proud of kimchi...but

The intent of the speaker is divided upon whether it was malicious or not.
    It is wrong when the intent is used to tease a particular person.
    And the act of expressing the nation or race among the words used to tease him is racial discrimination.
    And if someone used the food or culture representing the country, it demeaned or hurt the dignity of the country.
    Kimchi is good and delicious food and represent korea.
    But it was very upsetting to know that the proud traditional foods representing our nation were merely used to tease me.
    Expressions of friendliness can often be a controversy of racism.
    However, it is often used as a friendly expression or as a joke among friendly friends or family members.
    But gyull and I are very not good. Everyone knows it's a discernible fact.
    Did he use the phrase " korean kimchi down" as a gesture of intimacy to me?

Take Korean monkey and Korean kimchi for example.
    Although monkey is a simple animal very smart and clever, but why is it known to be used to degrade Asians?
    Is Korean monkey used as an expression of respect for Koreans?
    Korean monkeys do not mean that Koreans are smart. Should I let you know all this?
    From the same perspective, Korean monkey and Korean kimchi are the same.
    Korean kimchi does not mean that Koreans are as good as their food.

I want to ask all to live in America.
    if you told to mexican person u never met to walk along the street," hey, mexican nacho!"
    what happens?
    Although one may disagree with each other differently, there will be very few people who will not be angry when their country becomes less dignified.
    For this reason, you told"I do not mind dealing with players breaking the rules using racism on the server"
    I write a topic worthy of this forum"report disruptive player" because I respect your server management policy.
    But you are not?
    The proud traditional food of a country was simply used to try to belittle me. What is the problem?Didn't you say?
    Frankly speaking, I am really disappointed in your remarks.

Looking at this reply, I hope you to say something more meaningful than "Isn't kimchi Korean food? "
    Last edited by typelimahae; 07-08-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Isn't kimchi Korean food?

Yep! Kimchi is pretty delicious actually
    Bossy.

So you want Rukus or myself to ban Gyull because he called you cabbage.

see the picture uploaded.
    and kimchi is good and all korean proud of kimchi...but

The intent of the speaker is divided upon whether it was malicious or not.
    It is wrong when the intent is used to tease a particular person.
    And the act of expressing the nation or race among the words used to tease him is racial discrimination.
    And if someone used the food or culture representing the country, it demeaned or hurt the dignity of the country.
    Kimchi is good and delicious food and represent korea. But it was very upsetting to know that the proud traditional foods representing our nation were merely used to tease me.
    Expressions of friendliness can often be a controversy of racism.
    However, it is often used as a friendly expression or as a joke among friendly friends or family members.
    But gyull and I are very not good. Everyone knows it's a discernible fact.
    Did he use the phrase " korean kimchi down" as a gesture of intimacy to me?

Take Korean monkey and Korean kimchi for example.
    Although monkey is a simple animal very smart and clever, but why is it known to be used to degrade Asians?
    Is Korean monkey used as an expression of respect for Koreans?
    Korean monkeys do not mean that Koreans are smart. Should I let you know all this?
    From the same perspective, Korean monkey and Korean kimchi are the same.
    Korean kimchi does not mean that Koreans are as good as their food.

I want to ask all of you to live in America.
    if you told to mexican person u never met to walk along the street," hey, mexican nacho!"
    what happens?
    Although one may disagree with each other differently, there will be very few people who will not be angry when their country becomes less dignified.
    For this reason, you told"I do not mind dealing with players breaking the rules using racism on the server"
    I write a topic worthy of this forum"report disruptive player" because I respect your server management policy.
    But you are not?
    The proud traditional food of a country was simply used to try to belittle me. What is the problem?Didn't you say?
    Frankly speaking, I am really disappointed in your remarks.

Looking at this reply, I hope you to say something more meaningful than "Isn't kimchi Korean food? "
    Last edited by typelimahae; 07-08-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Or how about you guys stop trolling the fuk out of Gyull looking to make him react and then bitching like retards when he does react...

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    Isn't kimchi Korean food?
    Maybe somebody who speaks like “korean Kimchi” is merely expressing Korean food.
    But it is not for Koreans. Therefore, racial discrimination should be viewed with impartiality.
    For everyone, because of this reason, there's no reason for someone to believe that there's racial discrimination in somebody's mouth.
    You must know that it can be done.
    This is a rule to abide by in the global community.
    Especially as many countries play on this server, there are more issues you manage.

The server management system is very well because there is a forum for reporting ban and disruptive players.
    But, I hope you to know that some of your words can make this forum useless.
    Last edited by typelimahae; 07-08-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky_Kiwi View Post
    Or how about you guys stop trolling the fuk out of Gyull looking to make him react and then bitching like retards when he does react...
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    So you want Rukus or myself to ban Gyull because he called you cabbage.
    your joke is very funny lol.

calling someone cabbage? dat raycist REYCIST