Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Was having a bit of a blast (c4 joke right there) on the server and Junglist starts a votekick on Gyull "cause he's a cunt" and your mr [XN]Gen-Rampage was the cheerleader urging on the votes for same reason...
    It's a 2 sided thing, if you want Gyull to not be a dick maybe not being one to him in 1st place would be a start.

how does one not be a dick to him? there is a hell of a lot you don't see in team chat. the only one that can see the shit in team chat would really be admins or team mates that are in that team. Also...... super annoying i know i try to motivate team and get the occasional cockblock in the door but rly? all you hear is nice nice nice nice nice nice lol lol lol lol lol wth wth wth wth you all know its true
    every
    second
    of
    the
    game
    Last edited by byCarlsJr; 07-01-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen-Rampage5 View Post
    how does one not be a dick to him? there is a hell of a lot you don't see in team chat. the only one that can see the shit in team chat would really be admins or team mates that are in that team. Also...... super annoying i know i try to motivate team and get the occasional cockblock in the door but rly? all you hear is nice nice nice nice nice nice lol lol lol lol lol wth wth wth wth you all know its true
    every
    second
    of
    the
    game
    Seriously he says "nice?" in team chat.... OMG
    yes I've been in same team as him.. because I rush (when not c4'n) I'm often in his squad...
    Last edited by byCarlsJr; 07-01-2017 at 04:46 PM.